Guides and Tutorials
New Website, Same Great Food & Service
Accounts are automatically made when you place your first order. To access your account:
- Choose your SupperWorks location.
- Click “My Account” from the menu and log in with the same email and password you use to order from SupperWorks.
- If you don’t remember your password, click “Lost Your Password?” to reset.
The account dashboard has all your information in one place.
From here, you can:
- view your booked appointments
- change information such as billing and shipping address
- view available coupons and gift cards
- check SupperPoints balance
*NEW* You can now instantly apply SupperPoints on the Cart Page.
Your SupperPoints balance is always available at the top of the Cart Page. To use your SupperPoints, simply click on the “Apply Discount” link to redeem points.
On the Cart Page, you can change the quantity of each item. Adjust the number of items by clicking the black box on the right and increasing or decreasing the quantity. Please click “UPDATE CART” to save your changes.
Coupons and Gift Cards
Available coupons and/or gift cards are automatically displayed on the cart page. To apply a coupon or gift card, you need to select it by clicking the icon. This will automatically apply the discount to your cart.
To remove the coupon or gift card, select “Remove” next to the discount amount under the “Cart Totals” section.
The split option is now FREE!
Split oders are perfect for smaller families or couples and we are now offering this option at no additional charge.
Meals are defaulted to be full orders. You can choose to split your order during checkout on the confirmation page. Select “Yes” from the Split Orders dropdown on the right hand side of the page.