(crockpot or oven): IF frozen, thaw completely in fridge. Crockpot: Empty bag into crockpot (3-4 quart crockpot recommended). Cook, covered, on Low for 7-8 hours. (Split Crockpot: Cook 6-7 hours on Low). Remove roast from crockpot and slice. Oven: Empty bag into a dutch oven or casserole. Add 1 c. water. Roast, covered, at 325F/163C for 2-2 ½ hours, OR until tender. (Split Oven, add ½ c. water, cover, and roast at 325F/163C for approx. 2 hours). Suggested Sides: A SupperWorks mashed potato casserole.
Mushroom-Smothered Sirloin Roast: Instant Pot Instructions
- Empty the Sirloin Roast and sauce into the Instant Pot.
- Add ½ cup of water.
- Lock the lid in place and seal the valve.
- Pressure cook on high for 45 minutes.
- Use the Quick Release Method* to bring the pressure back to normal.
- Remove Roast from the Instant Pot and cover with foil.
- Press “sauté” on your Instant Pot. Bring sauce to a boil and thicken to your taste.
- Slice and plate the Roast. Pour the sauce over top and serve.
*Quick Release Method – manually releasing the pressure in the Instant Pot at the end of cooking, by opening the pressure valve. Safety Tip – put a tea towel over the valve and wear oven mitts to prevent water spray and scalds
Sirloin Roast, cream of mushroom soup, fresh mushrooms, white wine, diced onion, pepper, salt
This is a guideline only. The information provided may not include all allergens nor list all the sub-ingredients in pre-prepared ingredients. For more information about specific ingredients, please contact your nearest SupperWorks location.
|Amount Per Serving|