(stovetop): IF frozen, thaw in fridge. Empty soup bag into a pot. Add 6 c. water (Split Orders add only 3 c. water). Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 min. Increase heat to medium-high. Stir in chicken & noodles. Boil gently until noodles are tender and chicken is cooked through, about 8-10 min. Serve with warm multi-grain rolls (included). Suggested Sides: Fresh clementines, mangoes, or pineapple.
Instant Pot Cooking Instructions:
- Empty the bag of soup ingredients into the Instant Pot.
- Add 6 cups of water. (3 for SPLIT orders)
- Add the diced chicken.
- Lock the lid in place and seal the valve.
- Pressure cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Use the Quick Release Method* to bring the pressure back to normal.
- Carefully open the lid and add the egg noodles to the Instant Pot
- Set the lid loosely on the Instant Pot allow the noodles to soften and the soup to cool (about 5 minutes)
*Quick Release Method – manually releasing the pressure in the Instant Pot at the end of cooking, by opening the pressure valve. Safety Tip – put a tea towel over the valve and wear oven mitts to prevent water spray and scalds.
This is a guideline only. The information provided may not include all allergens nor list all the sub-ingredients in pre-prepared ingredients. For more information about specific ingredients, please contact your nearest SupperWorks location.
6 Servings Per Main Dish. Multi-grain rolls not included.
|Amount Per Serving|