IF frozen, thaw completely in fridge. Heat 1-2 Tbsp. olive oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from bag (discard any liquid in chicken bag) & sprinkle with salt. Brown chicken, about 5 min. Turn chicken over. Add apples & shallots. Cook 5 min, stirring apples & shallots occasionally, until chicken is cooked through (internal temp. 165F/74C). Pour broth over the chicken. Cook 1-2 min, just until reduced by about 3/4. Suggested Sides: Our 7-Grain Goodness.
Apple Maple Glazed Chicken: Instant Pot Instructions
- Place 1 Tbsp. oil in the Instant Pot and press “sauté.”
- When oil starts to sizzle, add chicken and brown, about 5 min.
- Press “cancel” to stop sauté. Remove chicken from Instant Pot.
- Add 1 cup water to Instant Pot and scrape the pot to deglaze.
- Return chicken to the pot, browned side up.
- Add the apples and shallots. Pour the broth over top.
- Lock lid in place and seal valve.
- Pressure cook on “high” for 15 min.
- Use the Natural Release 5 Minute Method* to bring the Instant Pot pressure back to normal.
- Let rest for 5 min.
- Plate and enjoy!
*Natural Release – Allowing the Instant Pot to return to pressure by itself. Manually release the valve once the timer counts back up to 5. Safety Tip – put a tea towel over the valve and wear oven mitts to prevent water spray and scalds
This is a guideline only. The information provided may not include all allergens nor list all the sub-ingredients in pre-prepared ingredients. For more information about specific ingredients, please contact your nearest SupperWorks location.
|Amount Per Serving|